Follow Me In My Determination To Change

I thought if I shared my journey I would be more likely to succeed.

Sunday 20 March 2011

Sorting Out My Life

I spent last weekend sorting out a library for a great friend. It was one of those jobs you wish you had never started, at one stage I had pulled over 1,000 books out and felt I was never going to get them sorted into sections, and then into the right order. However I did, it was amazing exercise and must have done me a lot of good toning wise, but it also made me think.

Like my friend knew his library needed doing he kept putting it off. I knew I needed to loose weight, and I kept putting it off.

It was hard work doing the books but worth it in the end, yes the weight loss has been hard work but well worth the effort.

He can now sit back and enjoy his books, I can sit back and enjoy my new body, my new health, my new life.

No comments:

Post a Comment