Follow Me In My Determination To Change

I thought if I shared my journey I would be more likely to succeed.

Friday 16 July 2010

More Thoughts and My Decision


What Do I Do Wrong?

Most of the time, it is not what I eat that is bad, simply how much of it I eat. I now travel a lot for work and hotel food especially in America does not suit the eat less mentality I need. Then when I get close to the high, I just give in and comfort eat, after all I know where my weight will plateau.

Can I Train Myself?

Last year for charity I walked 5 miles a day for 6 months, I was great at it and yes it helped the weight. I really believed that I would train myself to want to do it, but once the 6 months was up, I simply gave up. I know there was something else going on in my life that was a distraction but I shouldn’t have allowed it.

So there you are I have reached the point where I need serious help.

Is it my Genes?

Easy answer and although My mother and my three sisters are fat. My dad wasn’t and my mum’s siblings aren’t too bad so lets call it lifestyle rather than genes. My daughter can put weight on but she is fit and her lifestyle keeps it off, so if I can get it right I know I can do it.

Today I made a phone call, I made an appointment to see a Weight Loss Surgeon. The first step on my plan to sort out my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment