Follow Me In My Determination To Change

I thought if I shared my journey I would be more likely to succeed.

Thursday 4 November 2010

Three Weeks Post Op

Three weeks today since the op and a quick check up with my local doctor. He says I am doing really well and the picture of health. so healthy he let me have my flu jab today.

I changed my Lansoprazole tablets - melt in the mouth - disgusting strawberry - makes me gag, for beautiful capsules. need to take these for a few months till the stomach heals completely.

I complained about being tired and he told me that was normal, but my lifestyle isn't, and prescribed time out at least twice a day.  He took a blood test for my benefit but doesn't expect any issues.

The nurses were full of questions neither had ever had a patient with this specific procedure before.

And best of all - weight is now -12.5Kg - just 29.5Kg to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment