Follow Me In My Determination To Change

I thought if I shared my journey I would be more likely to succeed.

Saturday 13 August 2011

Didn't Want to Stop


A few years ago I challenged myself to cycle the San Francisco Golden Gate Bridge and was so pleased with myself I bought a bicycle; although I tried hard I didn't ever succeed the 3 mile circuit around my house without having to actually stop a few times.

I haven't used the bike for a while, I am more the treadmill in the living room, in the warm and dry (did you know how much it rains in Ireland?); anyway today I decided to give it a go, and not only did I manage not to stop once (although my heart thought it might for a while), when I reached my house I turned right and did another 2 miles!!

If you cycle 5 miles is not very much, but to me it was a real achievement.

No comments:

Post a Comment