Follow Me In My Determination To Change

I thought if I shared my journey I would be more likely to succeed.

Tuesday 25 October 2011

Coasteering

Having managed to do the dive course, I know I am not afraid of open water, so when coasteering was suggested I thought why not. I lived the rock climbing ( think it was the boots), the swimming was ok but I am still not fast, but I was pretty useless at the jumping. Obviously it was fright, but I wanted to do it, my legs just wouldn't move.

The first jump I finally did, but jumped two legged not just stepping off the cliff, the second I couldn't do at all and the third I had to go a little lower, so I guess 1.5 out of 3; 50% success rate.

But I loved it and also loved the wetsuit, now who would of thought they would hear me say that a year ago?

No comments:

Post a Comment