A year ago my mum died, before I started this weight loss but she knew I was going to do it and she was supportive. I wish she could see me now, she would be prude of me. Look at what I have achieved:
- 33kg that's 71lb lost. That is over 5 stone.
- I am fitter than I have ever been and that has led to me being braver.
- The unexpected wrist improvement
- A new zest for life
- > 5 dress sizes smaller and a new wardrobe
- The desire and ability to wear high heels Feel good about myself when I dress up and therefore wear more makeup
Post a Comment