Follow Me In My Determination To Change

I thought if I shared my journey I would be more likely to succeed.

Tuesday 4 January 2011

Yes I Can Do It

When I started this blog, my motivation was that if I shared my story I would be more likely to succeed, and that includes the bad times.

In the past month or so I have had several postings about my issue with the fridge, and today was the first day back at work after the holidays so I was intending to go and sit in an office, keep away from the temptation, but things conspired to stop me.

However just sharing my frustration with you all (if anyone is reading this) was the motivation and inspiration I needed. So thank you blog.

I have had a good day, not only have I kept away from the fridge but I have also achieved a lot for work.

Its a great start to 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment