Follow Me In My Determination To Change

I thought if I shared my journey I would be more likely to succeed.

Saturday 21 May 2011

Is it Wrong To Miss Being Big Sometimes?

I love C&A, a clothing store that closed in the UK a long time ago, but they are still in Europe and I look forward to visiting on my travels. Recently I was in Berlin and couldn't wait to shop. However I was initially disappointed, it turns out what I loved about them was their big size section! I did buy something, the dress from this recent posting but not the amount of shopping I expected.

When I was bigger, I always felt the need to buy something if it fitted because the choice was limited. Since I have lost weight I still look at these outsize ranges and now sometimes I am disappointed they don't go small enough! Also in Berlin I discovered a designer range of plus size clother, I LOVED THEM but they were simply too big - this size thing takes some getting used to.

No comments:

Post a Comment