Follow Me In My Determination To Change

I thought if I shared my journey I would be more likely to succeed.

Saturday 11 December 2010

All Systems Go

Had my 6 week check up with the surgeon, except I was two weeks late due to me being away with Work.

The doctor was pleased I have lost 18Kg and that means i have made my 100Kg, my first goal! Whoppee!

However he wants another 18 - 22Kg by the time I go back at 6 months. So it seems he wants a little less than I had thought but I will stick with the 42Kg for now (like the number) and see how I do.

The nutritionist was also pleased and gave me info on my body fat. I started with 51.8% and have a goal of 25%. At this check up i was 45% so a good start.

however doctor said I have to exercise hard now, at least 3 times a week in the gym or swimming.

No comments:

Post a Comment