Follow Me In My Determination To Change

I thought if I shared my journey I would be more likely to succeed.

Wednesday 22 December 2010

Plenty of Exercise This Weekend

Today I woke up and made myself leave bed within 20 minutes of the alarm going off. I was meant to be getting away for Christmas today but the snow is getting in the way of that.

Yesterday I began with my 5 miles on the cross trainer and then spent 2 hours digging a path for the car so that today I could drive off to chuch and then onto the airport. Today the airports were not giving much away at 6.30am so I did another 5 miles on the cross trainer and then went outside. More snow had fallen over night but not too much, I reckoned.

So when the doctor says, "have you exercised" I can say yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment