Follow Me In My Determination To Change

I thought if I shared my journey I would be more likely to succeed.

Thursday 5 August 2010

-10 Weeks

It is now 2 weeks since I had my doctor's appointment and 10 weeks to the operation.

I have told more people than I expected, and the reaction has been on the whole positive. Occasionally someone doesn't say it but you know they think it is not necessary and if I wanted to lose weight enough I could do it without surgery. I know I have to put with us, but hopefully over time it will be accepted.


I was asked to give up sugar by the dietitian at the clinic, and without a big issue I have given up direct sugar, no cakes, no puddings and no sweets. I am sure there is plenty in the food I am eating but I am quite proud of what I have done so far.

 yesterday i had a very stressful day and whilst at the airport waiting for my flight I so wanted a cake with my coffee but I resisted. I am certainly not on a diet but cutting down, a little.

No comments:

Post a Comment