Follow Me In My Determination To Change

I thought if I shared my journey I would be more likely to succeed.

Wednesday 6 October 2010

Day 4 Still Doing OK

Monday I was speaking at a conference, that was entitled 9-9, 12 hours and this included a lot of breaks with catering.


Lunch was a buffet and there was enough salad and a little chicken to make it ok. The evening included a 3 course meal so again my friend was despatched to the kitchen to make arrangements. He knew the chef here as well so I expected a treat, and I got one. Not quite as good as the 'Rainbow Salad' as it is now called in Jytte's restaurant but not far behind.

The evening was a little more difficult as lots of drink around and I ended the visit sitting up around a very famous table till the early hours of the next morning and a lot of great whisky and champagne was on offer, but I stayed good.

No comments:

Post a Comment