Follow Me In My Determination To Change

I thought if I shared my journey I would be more likely to succeed.

Tuesday 19 October 2010

Not That Bad

Please don't read the last two postings and feel sorry for me, this was my choice and the hospital stay was not all bad news.

On the first day when waiting for the op, I thought about having two weeks off work and not having to think about Fujitsu and then I looked at the ceiling! I was still in contact with the outside world at that point and there were a few funny tweets about Fujitsu air conditioning. Funny thing is I didn't notice it again until it was almost time to go home.

Then on Saturday when I was back in my room my lovely daughter came to visit, she is a student and therefore Saturday afternoon means sleeping off the hangover, which is exactly what she did.

Then on Sunday she had a lovely dinner in the staff canteen, she is now considering visiting someone else, anyone else, next week so she can have dinner there again!

No comments:

Post a Comment