Follow Me In My Determination To Change

I thought if I shared my journey I would be more likely to succeed.

Wednesday 6 October 2010

Day 5 - A problem with the language

Day 5 started very early as I was flying to Berlin, the obligatory porridge and then off to the airport. I was there to man a stand for my company, and the conference provided food. As with yesterdays’ buffet there was enough to satisfy my at lunchtime.

In the evening in the hotel restaurant, I asked for a green salad with tomatoes and red onion with no dressing. The girl said she understood, well if she didn’t she should have asked i could have managed that in German myself. So imagine my surprise when this arrived! Colourful I suppose in a way, but a lot was quite bitter and after a few mouthfuls I gave up.

Thank goodness for the emergency apple in my bag!

No comments:

Post a Comment