Follow Me In My Determination To Change

I thought if I shared my journey I would be more likely to succeed.

Sunday 6 February 2011

Mmm, Not my best day

Last night for the first time since August, I got drunk. It has taken me a long time to get back to having a social drink, and to be fair I wasn't too bad. I had 4 rums, each started in a shots glass and moved into a bigger glass over ice, so nothing horrendous, and I had a great time. I don't regret the pirate evening at all.

However we did nibble on pretzels to soak up the alcohol and probably ate too many of those. If I sit down and eat a meal, the quantity is limited, I feel full and all is OK. If I graze over a period of time, I can consume much more and this is the unhealthy bit.

This morning, once I finally got out of bed, I diligently worked every pretzel calorie off on the treadmill, sweated like a pig and finally after my shower felt human again. So a wasted diet day, but an evening of fun. Must learn from it, and quickly, today is the Superbowl.

No comments:

Post a Comment