Follow Me In My Determination To Change

I thought if I shared my journey I would be more likely to succeed.

Thursday 3 March 2011

The Funniest Things

First, the friend issue is resolved, so back to 100% focus on the diet; but thanks again for all the support I love you people.

This week has been weird, lots of little reminders that I have come a long way:

  • Went on the tube, and had space between me and the people either side of me
  • Sat in a symposium for several hours and my bum ached, didn't have my built in cushion
  • felt muscles in my thighs (have had ones in my calves for a while
  • My shadow in a gym shower is now completely different
  • Exercised twice in one day, out of choice!
Then saw my daughter for the first time in 2011 and she had lots of lovely things to say :-)
  • Less chins
  • Narrow shoulders
  • Skinny (she lies well)
Then we went shopping, only to Primark, but we bought the same tops (not the same size), but getting there. Then she bought me new trainers! Unbelievable, 12 months ago I would have been insulted.

Weight loss is now 28Kg, or 61 lbs, or 4 stone 5 1/2 lb, I am pleased

No comments:

Post a Comment