Follow Me In My Determination To Change

I thought if I shared my journey I would be more likely to succeed.

Tuesday 25 October 2011

What Have We Done?

My friend and her sister have had this operation, her daughter and mine are best friends. Both the girls are beautiful, and slim, but both also know it is because they are active; if they get lazy they notice the few ( and only a few) extra pounds. The four of us had a wonderful mother and daughter few days this summer and both mums were so much more fun than ever before, taking part in everything and up for anything.

Then one night the girls told me they had discussed weight loss surgery. I was horrified, what have we done? They said that they would do it now, as a precaution, an immunisation against it happening in the future. They don't want to be like we were, and although they love what we have had done, if they did it now they wouldn't have the flabby skin!

I worry about models who are a bad influence on young girls, I am no better, luckily after a heart to heart they backed away from the idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment