Follow Me In My Determination To Change

I thought if I shared my journey I would be more likely to succeed.

Tuesday 25 October 2011

See Saw Dieting

Lots of people call themselves see saw dieters, put on a few pounds, loose a few, put them ( and sometimes more) back on, and life is a constant shift between the two. I wasn't really like that, yes I tried but not all the time and I was pretty constant with my "natural" weight.

So the see saw? Well that is my emotions. It is just over a year since the op, and I have lost almost 33kg, amazing and I should be and can be so pleased with it. But I need a bit more and nothing has really changed in almost 4 months on the scales; then I have high days when I feel great, people tell me how great I look, I feel full on energy and want to try new things.

When you see me, give me a hug and make sure it is a high day. I need to take myself in check and try a little harder to finish the job.

No comments:

Post a Comment