Follow Me In My Determination To Change

I thought if I shared my journey I would be more likely to succeed.

Monday 27 December 2010

My Best Christmas Present

My last posting I had reached a plateau and was miserable. But I did start the exercise and last week I was able to stop the iron tablets as my blood count was back to normal (but I still feel tired), but finally two days before Christmas I got back on the scales. I hadn't weighed myself for almost 2 weeks so was hoping there would be some movement and there was. 2.5Kg. I was so happy. Then yesterday I weighed myself again and I had hit the magic 97Kg. Why magic? Well it is 21kg (half of 42) and my halfway point. I am half way there.

Thank you to everyone who has supported me this far and keep going I need to. I spent Christmas with two very special friends both of whom have achieved their target weight this way. I was much bigger than them to start with but I know with every one's help I can do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment