Follow Me In My Determination To Change

I thought if I shared my journey I would be more likely to succeed.

Thursday 16 December 2010

A Week At Home

Most people I know think my biggest challenge is travelling and living in hotels all the time. WRONG, my biggest challenge is being at home.

There are just 12 steps from my PC in my study to my fridge. If I am interacting with others, i.e. a teleconference or a webcast or even just an active email or IM trail then I am OK, but I am also a procrastinator and a great way to do that is to have a quick cup of tea, and how better to spend the time whilst the kettle boils but to check out the fridge?

So this week i have tried hard. i have filled the freezer with ice pops, < 20 Kcal and a great stop gap, and trying to not eat more than every 3 hours.

I have managed to start each day with the cross trainer so better than nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment