Follow Me In My Determination To Change

I thought if I shared my journey I would be more likely to succeed.

Friday 17 December 2010

Not Happy At All

I have said it twice but being at home does not help me. I know I am not perfect but I have tried and in the last 3 weeks I have only lost 2Kg and that includes the big fat zero I have lost this week.

I have started the exercise and I know that will take a while to kick in, and I am sure iron tablets don't help (no need to go into details here), but I am disappointed. Week 9 and no weight loss.

My normal reaction to disappointment would be to go eat something, that isn't going to help either. So I have to 'suck it up' and not lose heart. I reached my mini target of 100Kg and then have just stuck there.

Please Santa, motivation in my stocking.

No comments:

Post a Comment