Follow Me In My Determination To Change

I thought if I shared my journey I would be more likely to succeed.

Saturday 20 November 2010

Almost at a Special place

Week 5 over, in some ways it has gone fast, in others it seems such a long time ago; but now 5 weeks since I had my operation and 7 since i started the weight loss. as you know my target is to drop 42 Kg and it is going well, but small incremental targets are also important. If we talk in terms of my food mountain I am working on a bag of flour a week, i.e 1.5kg or just over 3lb.

This week I have done it again and the official weigh in is 102.5Kg but that says to me that in less than 2 weeks I will go under 100Kg and that is something i would dream about. Still a long, long way (bad pun) to go, but a very important milestone.

No comments:

Post a Comment