Follow Me In My Determination To Change

I thought if I shared my journey I would be more likely to succeed.

Saturday 13 November 2010

Weigh In at 4 Weeks Post Op

Just under 104 Kg, 14Kg off or one third of my target! 4 weeks post op and 6 weeks after the start of the pre op diet.

This is good, still loosing even though I feel like I am eating all the time. I am eating every two hours and feel as if I never stop. I know the portions are not very big but I do feel as if it is all I am doing..... eating.



I am not doing any exercise yet, except walking. I can't do anything until the doctor gives me the all clear at about 6 weeks. However I do still have that little pain in my side but not as often, and I think it is mainly when I have been driving or sitting very low.

So everything is on track and I am getting there slowly, just what I want .

No comments:

Post a Comment