Follow Me In My Determination To Change

I thought if I shared my journey I would be more likely to succeed.

Monday 8 November 2010

Doing As You Are Told!

At 2 weeks in, I thought I was great, weight was falling off and I was getting back to normal, apart from the being tired.

I went to the doctor last Thursday, my 3 week point and he said all was fine. He told me I needed to rest more and I have tried a little, but I think I have been a little too ambitious.

Over the weekend I had a pain every time I stood up, and I have to say I was getting worried. At one point yesterday my daughter thought I should go back to the hospital, but there was no ongoing pain just a sudden sharp pain that soon passed.

However today I have not had the pain, although I have been moving gingerly. Perhaps I do need to take things slower and not be in such a rush to be back to normal. I have been through too much to get it wrong now.

No comments:

Post a Comment