Follow Me In My Determination To Change

I thought if I shared my journey I would be more likely to succeed.

Tuesday 2 November 2010

Back to Work

Today was my first day back at work. I was in London and had my laptop which I am sure got heavier as the day went on. I think I need to change to a wheelie laptop bag tomorrow.

I also thought I would walk from Baker Street to Piccadilly which was about 1.5 miles but oh my, did it tire me out.

However the biggest issue of the day logistically was food. Dinner last night was fine, Sainsburys had hot food and I had chili and rice although I hate to throw away food, it was far, far too much. I had yogurts for breakfast, then a milky coffee for a snack, soup at lunchtime and then another yogurt for the next snack. Then I had to wait till I got home for some fish. I need to plan better when I am on the road for these last 3 weeks of the post op diet.

So finally I am back in my own house. tonight I will be in my own bath and then my own bed. Heaven.

I am so tired.

However I also have to say thank you to my daughter, my extended family in Guernsey and my friends in Denmark, who looked after me and made sure my first few weeks were comfortable and relaxing.

No comments:

Post a Comment