Follow Me In My Determination To Change

I thought if I shared my journey I would be more likely to succeed.

Saturday 21 May 2011

Corporate Global Challenge

Well taking the shoes to Australia didn't work, I didn't find time for the gym.

However I am now counting the steps Ido each day. My employer subscribes to the Corporate Global Challenge and when the invite came out I emailed a reply asking for more information, only to find a few weeks later I was actually signed up! The idea is to record no of steps you take over a period of time, you are part of a team and the online stats ensure you are motivated. This should be good for me and I actually look forward to it, perhaps it is the kicking I need. However it started last Thursday, when I spent all of it on board flights back to Europe from Australia, not a lot of walking going to be done that day! See the excuses have already started.

No comments:

Post a Comment